New Member Registration
Terms and Conditions of Eabaq.com Membership Application and Allotment
- As an independent distributor of Eabaq.com, (know as Eabaq) i understand and agree to the followings:
I hereby apply for a Eabaq distributorship. l am of legal age (18) as I enter into this agreement. I am a citizen of the world.
- As long as I am a distributor of Eabaq. I agree to comply with the current Eabaq business program, policies, procedures, Code of Ethics: requirements and standards as established and as may be amended from time to time by Eabaq.
- I will fill all returns and reports required by the Inland Revenue Department of my country and pay all taxes arising from my activities as a distributor.
- I understand that I am an independent contractor and not an employee, agent, partner or joint venture of Eabaq or my sponsor and that I am not authorized to act on behalf of or to bind Eabaq or any of its affiliate, shareholders, officers, directors, employees or agents, or my sponsor.
- I will not use the Eabaq trade name, trademark, or service mark in any advertising without prior written approval of Eabaq
- I understand that with product purchased I am automatically qualify to become a Eabaq distributor and I will not make any statement or representation to the contrary to any prospective distributor.
- I will not state, infer or represent to any prospective Eabaq distributor that any specific network organisation may be built or maintained or that any specific level or income may be earned or anticipated from the Eabaq business program.
- I will not disseminate any literature or sales aids whatsoever other than those supplied to me by Eabaq. I will not alter any product contents or packaging without specific written direction to do so by Eabaq.
- All Eabaq products purchased or sold by me are subject to the warranties, disclaimers and procedures applicable to the products at the time of purchase.
- I will encourage other Eabaq distributors to abide by Eabaq policy and will not encourage other distributors to make unnecessary products purchase that will results in large static inventory.
- I understand and agree that Eabaq may take appropriate action on my distributorship at any time if l breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or engaged in any conduct which may bring disrepute upon Eabaq or which is in violation of any government law, regulation or ordinance, or any Eabaq policies
- Violations. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to our Customer Service by emailing customer service at: support@Eabaq.com